One of our donated planters.
To bring together the local community, to make Chapeltown a better place to live, work, shop and play. To take pride in our town and community.
To work in partnership with local residents, business, schools, churches and other volunteer groups. To make Chapeltown, a more welcoming and friendly area to be part of.
• To identify badly neglected areas.
• To clean up and make safe and tidy.
• To raise money to purchase planters of different types and sizes.
• To plant and maintain planters all year.
• To work with Chapeltown Forum as a vehicle to achieve these objectives.
• To help establish a local development plan.
• To work with local authority bodies.